About Me

My photo
Carrabassett Valley, ME, United States
I'm Craig Marshall, an 18 year old ski racer traveling the country in an effort to qualify for the United States Ski Team.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunny Days in CO










We've had 4 great days of training in a row, 2 GS and 2 SL. I really dialed in the GS and skied well in the last few runs of that block and have been warming the slalom skis back up yesterday and today. I'm optimistic by some of the progress that I'm making, but would still like to put some really fast runs together and gett a little bit closer to the fast guys I'm skiing with. The weather has been awesome, with mild temperatures and plenty of sunshine, and the hill has been in great condition because of it. Unfortunately, the good times may be over, with a huge snow storm moving in at some point tonight. The next few days could be full of a lot of slipping, but I'm optimistic that it'll be in good shape for the NorAms on saturday. Even though I'm dreading the blizzard that's moving in, I'm enjoying a relaxed Sunday afternoon planted in front of the TV, (I just watched Peyton Manning choke a huge comeback with an idiotic pick) and I'm looking forward to seeing a couple Peter Webbers on thursday! Hopefully you enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment