About Me

My photo
Carrabassett Valley, ME, United States
I'm Craig Marshall, an 18 year old ski racer traveling the country in an effort to qualify for the United States Ski Team.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Couple of Tough Days

We've been cranking up the intensity on training the past few days, with tougher surfaces and courses. I skied alright on tuesday in the end of a crazy snowstorm, then took a day off yesterday, and skied again early this morning. I've had some good sections but for the most part, it's been really inconsistent, which is frustrating. The hill we've been training on is pretty mellow at the top but gets a lot tougher at the bottom, and I've been struggling on the steeper sections. Hopefully tomorrow will go a little bit better and then we'll switch to slalom. Hopefully it doesn't snow too much this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment