About Me

My photo
Carrabassett Valley, ME, United States
I'm Craig Marshall, an 18 year old ski racer traveling the country in an effort to qualify for the United States Ski Team.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SNOW!

Yesterday started early, 5:00 am early, to some quality full length GS training. It felt good to get back in an intense environment like that, but I was a little bit disappointed in the way I skied. I made a lot of really good turns but a lot of really bad ones, something that will hassle me until I’m able to gain more consistency. After we finished, the hill opened and I took a few more free-ski runs before calling it a day. It was a nice, restful afternoon and a good sleep-in before we trained a little bit of slalom today. It was a nice progression with a few different set-ups on different terrain. I felt alright, but the snow that was falling piled up to a point where it was pretty frustrating. We’re going to do some full length slalom tomorrow in the early afternoon and hopefully the snow is a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment