About Me

My photo
Carrabassett Valley, ME, United States
I'm Craig Marshall, an 18 year old ski racer traveling the country in an effort to qualify for the United States Ski Team.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Laziest of Days Off

I had intentions of doing stuff today, but it turned out to be one of the laziest days I've ever had. We stayed in bed until about noon (I watched Grown Ups online, which despite all the rumors turned out to be really good) then headed over to Frisco for a few errands. We picked up some booster straps and pole baskets before stopping in at Wal-Mart for a couple of games that we could use on the Wii in our condo. We picked up a Cabela's game and a Zelda shooting game to be played with the Wii's shotgun accessory. According to Mark Engel, "You suck at Zelda, but we still like you. Scannell's way too good and that's why nobody likes him." We've been playing this all afternoon, and plan on doing it for the rest of the night. I thought we were going to train tomorrow but it turns out NorAm rules don't allow you to train on the race hill less than 48 hours before the race, so we're probably going to have another day off. Luckily I have an hour and a half ride down to Boulder where I'm spending Thanksgiving, then I'll return on friday. Still snowing!


No comments:

Post a Comment