About Me

My photo
Carrabassett Valley, ME, United States
I'm Craig Marshall, an 18 year old ski racer traveling the country in an effort to qualify for the United States Ski Team.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another Awesome Day

Today was another great day, with clear skies and perfect sunshine, except for the crazy snow/sleet squall that came through. We free skied this morning for a while before my back started tightening up and my feet started to kill me and I took a short break. Then, the crazy weather came in and lightning forced the lifts to close. Once we got back out there, the sun returned and we were able to get some awesome GS training in. The older pair of boots that I went to today felt a lot better (probably due to some canting issues with the other boots. Overall another great day and hopefully the next few days don't bring too much snow so we can train more. I'm also going to try to get some better internet and upload some video to the blog. Going to head over later and see the CVA boys!

Happy 21st Birthday to Weenut! Hopefully he makes it to tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment