About Me

My photo
Carrabassett Valley, ME, United States
I'm Craig Marshall, an 18 year old ski racer traveling the country in an effort to qualify for the United States Ski Team.

Monday, November 15, 2010

SO MUCH SNOW!!!!

It's blowing my mind a little bit at how much it's snowed over the past few days. It started last night, dumped throughout the day today, and it doesn't look like it's going to stop until wednesday or thursday. Today was the first day of the National Development Camp at Loveland, a camp that will hopefully be better than it was last year. Fortunately, I was part of the group that headed up at 9 o'clock instead of 6, so I didn't have to do as much slipping as the other guys. I got 6 runs of GS in on a watered surface that ended up skiing quite nicely. Hopefully the snow will stop sometime soon and we can get a sweet surface for the rest of the camp. Farewell from a comfortable eastern boy lost in the snow...

1 comment:

  1. would love to see some photos of the snow and your group out there skiing!

    ReplyDelete