About Me

My photo
Carrabassett Valley, ME, United States
I'm Craig Marshall, an 18 year old ski racer traveling the country in an effort to qualify for the United States Ski Team.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cold Days in CO

Colorado, unlike anywhere else, can go from California weather to Sugarloaf weather overnight. And we certainly experienced both in the past few days. Today was nice, but monday was cold, windy, and cloudy, just like home! Monday was no fun at all, one of those days when I wished I had practiced my putting a little bit more and earned a golf scholarship. The course was tough and I skied horribly, which put me in one of those moods when I hate ski racing more than anything. Today was better, we had a derby style GS race and my times were respectable, but certainly not where I'd like to be sitting. But I guess the good thing about this sport is there's always room for improvement, something that I'm currently looking for. After training we moved over to a new place where we'll stay for the Loveland NorAm Slaloms. We've got a day off tomorrow, and I'm thinking about driving down to Denver for a quick round of golf if the weather cooperates. So I'm going to sign out and enjoy being serenaded by Mark Engel's guitar. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment