About Me

My photo
Carrabassett Valley, ME, United States
I'm Craig Marshall, an 18 year old ski racer traveling the country in an effort to qualify for the United States Ski Team.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Break

So I haven't blogged for a while mostly because my break has been really chill. I was a gatekeeper for the 4 Eastern Cups right after I got back to Sugarloaf, which was a different but enjoyable experience. The ankle was good enough to get in a boot for some relaxed skiing but nothing too intense until the week of Christmas when I started to ease back into training. I had a good, quiet Christmas followed by a few days of good training. I've been frustrated by the condition of my ankle just because I haven't been able to quite flex the boot like I usually can. I've got one more day of training tomorrow and then I'll fly out on sunday. Although I'm enjoying being home I'm definitely excited to get back to California and get back into the more intense training. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment