About Me

My photo
Carrabassett Valley, ME, United States
I'm Craig Marshall, an 18 year old ski racer traveling the country in an effort to qualify for the United States Ski Team.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Heading West.

If there is one thing that I hate in the world, it is packing. I'm constantly double checking and doubting whether or not I have everything and put everything in the right place, so I figured posting really quickly would give me a nice break. I've had a good time at home, but I'm definitely ready to get back to California and get back into the more intensive training on the sweet surface they've got at Sugar Bowl right now. I'm also excited to get my last (hopefully) cross-country flight done for the season, and try to really settle into wherever I'm staying in Cali. I think its quite ironic that when I leave the east, it gets super warm and starts raining while it's snowing in Truckee. Also the fact that the once again, when the Nor-Am circuit comes east, the weather turns to crap and (hopefully not this time) ruins races. But I should go; although I have most of my stuff in bags already, there is certainly much rearranging to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment